I recently stumbled onto an small sidebar newspaper article that was published more than ten years ago. It was written as sensationalized warning about the “obesity epidemic.” It’s astounding to think that seeing large, overweight people has become so commonplace. Yet, the media continue to portray the thin body as the dominant type.
It’s no secret that over the last few decades more woman have sought after the coveted skinny body type. Books, diet campaigns and more recently cosmetic surgery are all trying to tell us one thing: We can show you how to get a skinny body.
Skinny bodies aside, it’s well known that the weight loss industry hasn’t exactly done the best job of keeping people thin for extended periods of time. That leaves most people still overweight and if there truly is an obesity problem, the ratios of thin-to-fat people may be leading to a societal shift: Thin people may become the elite of society.
It’s clear that the drive to look younger, thinner, healthier, and more attractive is quickly becoming the norm. We live in a visual society and the people seemingly most want to look tend to be thin ones!
We’re looking for people who have undergone some form of cosmetic procedure including:
- Any form of plastic surgery
- Weight loss surgery
- Dermatology and skin-related procedures
- Hair-related procedures such as laser hair removal or hair replacement
- You visit spas for massages, use their beauty products, etc.
We want to feature you in Cosmetic Live Magazine:
- We will interview you
- We are interested in the positive and negative aspects of your story: Your REAL LIFE experience
- You do not have to show your face/eyes or use your real name
- You do not have to name your doctor
- You MUST have before and after photos (at least one of each)
Cosmetic surgery addicts are welcomed.
If this interests you, please contact us.
FaceDoes smoking make your face look older?
The benefits of Revision Rhinoplasty
What is the minimum age for Rhinoplasty?
BodyAre thin people becoming the elite of society?
The increase in cosmetic surgery
Plastic surgery TV shows
SmileDentist vs over-the-counter teeth whitening products – what is the difference?
Minimum age for teeth whitening?
How long do Veneers last?